The following are Camp Echo's Enrollment Terms and Conditions, available when completing the Camper Application through CampMinder.
- This contract is not valid unless signed by the parent or guardian of the camper and by the camp director. The signing parent/guardian agrees to follow all the rules and regulations established by Camp Echo including those regarding payment. Camp Echo payments are refundable for all campers through December 1, 2017.
- If a child, prior to the season, is unable to attend because of appropriately documented illness or injury, all monies will be refunded. If the camper is absent for medical reasons for more than seven consecutive camp days, a refund will be made for each day missed after the seven-day deductible period; a physician’s note must be submitted. No refund will be made for late arrival, early departure or dismissal for cause. Tuition and fees are agreed to be the reasonable amount as and for liquidated damages. If tuition is not paid as per the schedule of payment, early enrollment credits will not apply and enrollment may be cancelled and no refunds made. A 1.5% interest charge will be applied to your account for past due balances after May 1, 2018. Any decrease in session length after February 1st will result a $500 administrative fee, available through April 1st.
- For the general welfare of all campers, the Camp reserves the right to dismiss any camper whose conduct or influence, in the opinion of the Director, is unsatisfactory or detrimental to the best interests of the Camp. Any camper found in possession of or using alcohol, tobacco, or any illegal substance will be dismissed immediately and no refund issued.
- It is understood that all photography and video taken at camp may be used for promotional purposes. This includes posting photos on our web site.
- Permission is given for the camper to attend camp sanctioned off-campus activities and trips and for the camper to participate in water-related activities when traveling off campus, including those that are not inspected by the New York State Department of Health. I understand that the camp directors have selected sites and activities, which they have determined to be suitable and safe for campers, and that camp staff will verify the safety of each site at the time that the camp group visits.
- It is agreed that in the event that a parent cannot be reached in case of a medical emergency affecting the camper, permission is given to the child’s physician, as indicated in the camp records, to administer proper treatment to the child. If the listed doctor is unavailable, the physician selected by the camp shall administer proper treatment to the child. Medical treatment provided by the camp doctor is included in the tuition. Medical care provided outside of the camp, including costs of prescriptions, will be paid for by the parent.
- This contract constitutes the full understanding of the parties hereto and no change, modification or waiver of any of the terms shall be effective unless in writing and signed by both parties. Any parent signing this agreement acknowledges that he/she is acting as agent of the non-signing parent, has the authority to enroll the child at camp and to execute this agreement on behalf of the non-signing parent. This contract is binding and any dispute between parents shall not affect Camp Echo’s right to enforce it.
- It is agreed that any dispute or cause of action arising between the parties whether out of this agreement or otherwise, can only be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction located in Sullivan County, New York and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of New York State. It is understood that all disputes or disagreements are to remain confidential by both parties.
Have questions about the above Terms and Conditions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our staff will assist you.